Thursday

Angie and I arrived around 8:30am today and stayed until 11:30. We started off the day in separate rooms. I got to help with Crosby, Anders, and Christopher with magnetic textiles. I really had fun with these, although I think they enjoyed wrecking it more than they liked building the towers. We built a “hunted mansion” and “ haunted towers” and of course a “Hunted Pizza Mansion.” After morning activities we had snacktime. Then it was time for morning meeting. During morning meeting we read a book about flowers, and learned different names of our favorite flowers. After morning meeting we made our way out to the playground. When 11:30 came around we said our goodbyes. It was so upsetting/cute seeing Anders shed real tears when he had to say bye to G and I. Good thing we will be back tomorrow!!
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1liwVOs70BBIfzs0D00zez2_URXIZGfwe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week One Reflection